Here is some extra info on how to setup your stream
Ftp info How to connect to ftp to upload your music(only works on streams with auto DJ)
Use a program like: filezilla or winscp or smartftp to connect and use this info to login:
Username: The same username you use to login to the control panel.
Password: The same password you use to login to the control panel.
You can upload your music files in the media directory.
Create a DJ Account:
In the navigation panel at the left-hand side of the screen, click DJs under the configuration tab
Click the Create DJ account link at the right-hand side of the page.
Enter a username, password, and name for the DJ in the appropriate fields.
Configure privileges for the DJ. A number of privileges are available, and any combination of privileges can be assigned to each DJ:Start/stop the stream - Allows the DJ to start or stop the streaming server.
- Start/stop the autoDJ - Allows the DJ to start or stop the autoDJ only. For SHOUTcast v1 servers, this is required in order for a DJ to begin a live broadcast.
- Manage playlist settings - Allows the DJ to modify the autoDJ's playlist settings.
- Access media library - Allows the DJ to access the media library and add/remove tracks to/from playlists.
- Manage media files - Allows the DJ to access the file manager and upload, move, rename, and delete the files for your stream.
- Full FTP access - Allows the DJ to use his username and password to log in via FTP and access all files for your stream. Also grants Manage media files permission.
- Private FTP folder - Provides a private folder under media/dj/djusername/ in which the DJ can upload and manage his own private set of media files via FTP or via the file manager.
- View statistics - Allows the DJ to view the statistics for the stream.
- View listeners - Allows the DJ to view the current listeners for the stream.
- View logs - Allows the DJ to view the log files for the stream.
Configure the permitted login times for the DJ. You can restrict the DJ's access to specific times of day on specific days of the week, such that he is only able to login during his scheduled show times (if applicable).
Click Save to save the new DJ account.
Note: You DJs login as follow. (we use sam as example)
If there is a username required then its their dj username